f
frenchresolutionv9ip
Lesson Learned

I was abusive and a terrible partner

I was a terrible partner towards the man I really loved. Over time I became very jealous and also I frightened in fights with breaking up. I also was very hurtful when fighting and said things I never ment or wanted to say. At some point he couldn’t stand it anymore and left. He ignores any contact since the break up 3 weeks ago. I apologised a lot for my behaviour but he wouldn’t reply at all. What I finally learned is that I have to change! I have been in relationships and was often hiding behind the behaviour of my partner because it’s easier than facing the own duck ups. By lesson now is to work on myself to get better and a better partner. Unfortunately to learn that I lost my greatest love.

❤️ 2💬 1 replies

1 reply

p
perfumedkneek

That’s really big of you and a good sign to admit

❤️ 1Reply

Want to reply?

Post anonymously from the app. Your words might help someone who's going through the same thing.

Open Breakup Buddy →

If you're struggling right now

988 Suicide & Crisis Lifeline: Call or text 988 • Crisis Text Line: Text HOME to 741741 • Find a helpline in your country