s
sandyfix85qmphq
No Contact

Abrupt breakup

My ex ended things with me a week ago in a way that felt very out of the blue. We wanted different things for our future. We were together for 2 years almost. I am having such a hard time accepting that he wanted to end it. I loved him so much. I want him to come back and change his mind so badly. I can’t believe this was what he wanted, but I’m choosing to respect it. I don’t know how I’m going to pick the pieces back up from this one 💔

❤️ 4💬 3 replies

3 replies

f
fixeddrunkg4be

Mine too! He broke with me almost 1 week ago as he felt super stressed with many other things and he couldn’t stand our relationship and it’s demands any more. And it was out of the blue as well, while we were truly in love and cared so much each other 🙄 It will work out for us.. we just need time to process. At the end we deserve to be loved deeply and to feel safe 🤍

❤️ 1Reply
d
demandingwindowxi3k4

My situation is identical to yours, im in the shock phase, anyway, sending you love and strength ♥️

❤️ 1Reply
s
sandyfix85qmphq

Sorry you’re going through it too. Wishing you healing 🫶🏻

❤️ 2Reply

Want to reply?

Post anonymously from the app. Your words might help someone who's going through the same thing.

Open Breakup Buddy →

If you're struggling right now

988 Suicide & Crisis Lifeline: Call or text 988 • Crisis Text Line: Text HOME to 741741 • Find a helpline in your country

Abrupt breakup | Breakup Buddy