Break up after 4 years
I am having such a hard time my ex broke up with me I did everything for him after 4 years he says he just deeply cares for me. I can’t get over this pain.
I am having such a hard time my ex broke up with me I did everything for him after 4 years he says he just deeply cares for me. I can’t get over this pain.
I’m sorry you’re going through that. I’m in a similar boat. It hurts so bad to have an ending like this be out of your control after so much time with a person. I’m really struggling with hoping my ex will change his mind.
Same, i just too got out of a 4 year relationship.So much time and energy was put into it just for it to not work out.I wish things can be different, but waking up and reliving the same feeling everyday realizing that they’re gone hurts so much.
Post anonymously from the app. Your words might help someone who's going through the same thing.
Open Breakup Buddy →If you're struggling right now
988 Suicide & Crisis Lifeline: Call or text 988 • Crisis Text Line: Text HOME to 741741 • Find a helpline in your country