s
shockinghotel605i04
Lesson Learned

In love with an emotionally unavailable man for years

Things are over and I am so unbelievably sad. He never wanted me the way I wanted him. So painful. I never want this ever ever again. I am never going to look at another man. I can’t do this ever again.

❤️ 2💬 1 replies

1 reply

s
sandyfix85qmphq

I’m so sorry this happened to you. I’m struggling with something similar and it hurts so bad to know someone doesn’t want you the same way that you want them. I just read It begins with you by Jilian tureki and it had a good chapter about this kind of break up. Wishing you healing ❤️‍🩹

❤️ 1Reply

Want to reply?

Post anonymously from the app. Your words might help someone who's going through the same thing.

Open Breakup Buddy →

If you're struggling right now

988 Suicide & Crisis Lifeline: Call or text 988 • Crisis Text Line: Text HOME to 741741 • Find a helpline in your country